Monday, August 16, 2010

My latest Art Doll!

"Rusella's Pumpkin" --SOLD!

witch,rusella

Rusella is hand sculpted from polymer clay with a soft body. She carries a large, hand-sculpted pumpkin on her back that is removable. Her body is a one of a kind pattern that I created specifically for her body style. Her hands, feet and delighfully ugly Face are original sculptures that I made without any molds or kits. I attached them to a body armature that I created to fit her proportions so that she is poseable. Rusella is quite the classy lady with her matching purple hat and lace-up high heel shoes. All of her clothes are hand made with one of a kind patterns that I designed just for her. All details are hand painted in acrylic paint and sealed to be water resistant. Rusella is about 13 inches tall with her hat, and about 5 1/2 inches wide. She has blue-violet glass eyes and pale, white hair made from Tibetan lamb hair. Rusella is also balanced to stand freely. Rusella is such a fun character with her wide stance showing off her polk-a-dot bloomers under her dress!

witch,rusella
witch,rusellawitch,rusella

witch,rusella


As always all dolls are made in my SMOKE-FREE, PET-FREE home.

No comments:

Post a Comment