Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Vintage Circus Art ...still in progress

I am almost finished with my latest piece: a Vintage Circus / Easter piece.  This piece includes the largest painted egg I've ever made: an ostrich egg!  It is a clown pulling a circus cart that I made out of the giant egg.  I am so excited to show this work, even though I haven't finished it.  Here is a sneak peak of the clown in his underware.  He has hand-sculpted and painted polymer hands, feet and face, and a solft sculpted cloth body.  He has a solid core and an inner wire armature to be sure that he is strongly built and cured appropriately per the ProSculpt manufacturer instructions. I'll post pictures of him in his costume with my final presentation... hopefully within a day or two!...

No comments:

Post a Comment